EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 19 hours 47 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: 2019 Donations  (Read 9372 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
2019 Donations
« on: March 26, 2019, 02:41:16 pm »

As it is April, we are looking to raise enough money to keep Earth's Elite running for another year.

We normally do this by asking for half of £122 in November and then the remainder in April, to try and split it up.  Last year in November we raised 50% of our goal leaving £30.48 to be added to this years goal.

Unlike previous years I will be changing up our donations slightly, previous years we have tried to raise the full £122 then I/Senior Staff would attempt to cover the shortfall, this year and moving forward I intend to cut the goal in half and cover 50% myself outright, that takes our overall goal to £61 a year to raise.

We will still divide this between the two events, as we raised £30.52 during the November stream that will mean we are setting the April 100% goal at £30.48

By donating to EE you receive VIP status and if you donate during the 24 hour event, you can give a member of staff an order (see the 24 hour event thread for details on this).

Those who donate will be entered into a raffle to win a prize.  If you have anything you'd be willing to put into this raffle, please PM me.  I will update this thread closer to the event with the full list of prizes on offer.

Thank you in advance to anyone who donates or is considering donating.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal