EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 15 hours 53 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: 2018 Donations  (Read 9447 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
2018 Donations
« on: April 06, 2018, 04:01:55 am »

As it is April, we are looking to raise enough money to keep Earth's Elite running for another year.

We normally do this by asking for half of £122 in November and then the remainder in April, to try and split it up.  Last year in November we weren't able to raise any money towards our running costs for this year.

Our 100% goal is £122.  As this is such a large number I am pledging 25% of this, £35.50, outright.  I also pledge to match users first time donations (for this donation period) up to £10 until the 100% goal is met or the 24 hour event is over, which ever comes first.

By donating to EE you receive VIP status and if you donate during the 24 hour event, you can give a member of staff an order (see the 24 hour event thread for details on this).

Those who donate will be entered into a raffle to win a prize.  Currently there is only one prize which is £10 worth of games, if you have something that you would like to donate to the prize pool, please post below or PM me directly.

Thank you in advance to anyone who donates or is considering donating.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal