EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Community Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

Welcome To Earth's Elite.  We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.
Free Web Hosting

Author Topic: Greetings from Daedalus  (Read 1434 times)

Klaw

Greetings from Daedalus
« on: January 30, 2018, 09:59:20 pm »

I hope Iím not breaking any rules, or pushing any buttons here, but Iím simply looking to do something nice with the RPG-X community at large, and I wanted to reach out.

I'd like to present a new loose-knit community of RPG-X players.

https://www.st-daedalus.com/

Daedalus is designed to simply be simple. We're a very loose-knit group with a focus on RPG-X. However, we all possess a passion for Star Trek, and games - so I guess we can dabble a bit in some other things as time goes by.

At the moment though, this little corner of the internet is designed to be the standalone home of Star Trek: Daedalus; a Serial Roleplay set during the Earth-Romulan war and (probably) spanning into the dawn of the Federation. (Some of you may be familiar with Daedalus during its run in TLO.)
Daedalus (the community) at its heart, is designed to be a fun, uplifting and active RPG-X locale. I hope that we can build a productive relationship with every community who supports RPG-X, and work on rebuilding the greater RPG-X community. I believe that by extending an olive branch here, to our friends at {EE}, we can begin a journey toward that end together.

Hope to see you out there.

Klaw

PS - I have no web design experience. An offer was made by a friend to do it for me, but I wanted to give it a shot to try to learn how to do this. So, if you uncover problems with the site, or have general feedback on how we can be better; Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please also note that we're still a work in progress, there's still a lot that I'd like to see on the site, so I'm still playing with it in the background. just, be advised of that :P

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

Help support this community by changing your Amazon UK bookmark to our referral link, it only takes a minute.  Ask a senior member of staff for details, or click here.

{EE} Scott Archer

• Vice Admiral
  • Senior Staff
  • STO Character: Scott Archer@scottarcher97
  • Scott Archer
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Daedalus
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 11:51:21 pm »

Look interesting, I might have the give it a look ;)

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

Help support this community by changing your Amazon UK bookmark to our referral link, it only takes a minute.  Ask a senior member of staff for details, or click here.

Klaw

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 11:56:43 pm »

Look interesting, I might have the give it a look ;)

You would be most welcome :)

And thank you for your reply. Here's hoping this is the start of a long, productive friendship.

{EE} Shoot

• Community Manager
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of shoot0028
  • STO Character: Jeremy Okane@hakkapeliitta00
  • Rear Admiral, Upper Half
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 07:59:01 am »

Welcome to EE!

Star Trek Online Character

Fleet Admiral Jeremy Okane,
Echo Fleet, U.S.S. Odyssey, NCC-92000-D Odyssey Class Tactical Star Cruiser
Klingon War, Vaadwaur War, and Iconian War veteran.

Rear Admiral, Lower Half Shoot
Senior Staff
Earth's Elite

Web: https://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: Email me.

I've been working on the railroad all the live long day!

Klaw

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 01:30:53 pm »

Welcome to EE!

Thank you, I'm happy to be here :)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Fleet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 06:28:23 pm »

I hope Iím not breaking any rules, or pushing any buttons here

Either you used some voice dictation software....or you pushed buttons to type this  :o

--
Fleet Admiral Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Owner/Founder
Technical Department Director
Lead Website/Server Administrator/Developer
Webmaster
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

Help Me Out By Purchasing Your Next Game Using This Link.

That which does not kill me....has made a tactical error

Klaw

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 09:04:34 pm »

.. ok, maybe a few buttons :P

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS