EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 15 days remaining.

Author Topic: Member of The Year 2017 - Nominations  (Read 16833 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Member of The Year 2017 - Nominations
« on: September 11, 2017, 04:41:32 pm »

It's very nearly that time of year again.  The Earth's Elite Senior Staff are less than 2 months away from sitting down and confirming who will hold the coveted title of MoY 2017.

Following on from last year, I am opening the nominations to the general membership of Earth's Elite.  The member of the year should be a member who has demonstrated their passion for Earth's Elite over the last 12 months.  A member who has gone out of their way to help others, make this a fun and engaging community, someone who has stood out above all else.

As per the requirements of the MoY award, the presiding CEO of Earth's Elite can neither be nominated nor receive the award, it is urged not to pick a member of the Senior Staff also, however, they are eligible to receive the award.

This year, the MoY will receive bigger and better rewards.  Along with the coveted title and active TS3 tag, the MoY will receive a signed letter from the office of the CEO congratulating them along with a gift card for a retailer of their choice valued at £10 or equivalent currency, they may trade the gift card in for a digital item such as a game for the same or less value.

The MoY will be announced during the November P&A Ceremony on the 21st of November.

All nominations should be submitted directly to me either via PM or email.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal