Gaming > Community Events

The Big Community Challenge 2017, Challenge Two

(1/2) > >>

{EE} Callum Jackson:
Your second challenge will be on the game Garry's Mod.

Your main clue is...

Space, The Final Frontier, these are the voyages of the starship, Enterprise, it's 5 year mission to explore strange new worlds and seek out new life and new civilisations. To boldly go, where no one has gone before.

Your second challenge is at 4PM Community Time on Saturday 15th July 2017.

Good Luck Contestants!

{EE} Shoot:
Just a question to Canio, Tuvok, and Apocryphon, why sign up to this challenge if you won't attend it? - The challenge number 2 was meant to be today, I showed up, AFTER being on a cruise for 22hours, I come on to attend the event, even if I'm tired, and hungry, and I find Callum, the event host, ALONE in the TS channel, waiting for other contestants.
- I could tell for the moment that I joined, that he was frustrated for me being the only contestant coming to attend. - And I know for sure that he's worked a lot for this event only to not be going forward at all, just the other night, he worked for a good 4-5 hours for the Minecraft event, only for him to delete the map after cancelling the event. And it is quite annoying for me, being the only contestant attending, as I'm attending the event for a little friendly competition, and have fun, to find no one else attending!

Apocryphon:
Stuff happened, I couldn't play. My bad. Good job on winning!

{EE} Shoot:

--- Quote from: Apocryphon on July 16, 2017, 07:53:43 pm ---Stuff happened, I couldn't play. My bad. Good job on winning!

--- End quote ---

First off, thank you for replying!

But, it was announced on the CDS multiple times, and you could've let Callum know on there.

But, I appreciate for responding!

Apocryphon:
yeah, I tried, but there was a death in the family, then I was in the hospital almost all month due to migraines, I tried but couldn't get the time to notify Callum...sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version