Gaming > Community Events

The Big Community Challenge, Challenge Two

(1/2) > >>

{EE} Callum Jackson:
Firstly, congratulations to Canio22 for winning challenge one over on Garry's Mod.  You have won yourself a reward for challenge two, I will reveal this reward to you on the day.

Your second challenge will be on the game Minecraft.

Your clue will unlock in....

...The Winner Takes It All,
The Loser Has To Fall...

{EE} Canio22:
First off, yes I just got my internet 2nd. this big community contest thing I think was rather unforgiving. Considering the situation I was put in by my ISP by not getting my internet up until a week later from when it should have been, 2nd it was one of the few events that I personally enjoyed, dunno about anyone else. I even tried to show up via my phone data but was unable to. I just think that the competition should have been delayed by one week instead of cancelled out right.

But this is just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

{EE} Callum Jackson:
As it is the 'Community' Challenge, I am willing to put this to a community vote.

If you want the challenges to continue past my planned end date and for EE to run a proper finale, let me know in this thread by Thursday 18th August @ 23:59.

If I get more yay's than nay's, I'll re-open the challenge and run the 3 final challenges on Saturday 20th August, 27th August, & the finale on 3rd September all @ 4PM.

{EE} Scott Archer:
Yay.

{EE} Shoot:
Yay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version