EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 14 hours 1 minute remaining.

Author Topic: The Big Community Team Challenge  (Read 18974 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
The Big Community Team Challenge
« on: April 07, 2016, 10:52:44 pm »

The Big Community Team Challenge is a team challenge that I will be setting up within EE.

The plan is to have at least two of these a year, though one will be a solo community challenge, I thought it would be nice to start with the team one.

Teams will be limited to a maximum of 3 members, you team mates must be an EE member.

There will be a minimum of 6 challenges, we'll try for one a week, once the challenges start.  The grand prize for this challenge will be 100,000 Promotion Points, however, this will be shared out to your team, so if the winning team has 3 members, each would get 33,333, but if you are going solo, then you get the full prize, but you are of course at a disadvantage.

Challenge Info:
Each challenge but the finale will require ONE team member, the team will get 24 hours to select their team member who will be participating.  You will not know exactly what challenge you will be facing, but you will be told the name (24 Hours prior to the challenge).

Challenges may be held on any game from within EE and/or from a list of games that all contestants have.

Every active team member MUST be present for all challenges, if one member does not attend, then the entire team will be disqualified (unless the game master has been informed prior to the challenge).

The team that comes in last place will lose a team member, the losing team will be given 30 seconds after the results to decide which team member they will lose.  If you are going solo or have lost all your team mates at this point, then your team has been eliminated.

We will keep going until all but 3 teams have been eliminated (or two if only 3 teams start in the challenge).

For all challenges the game master will be present as judge/ref.

The finale challenge will involve all teams and all team members, last team standing, wins.

All challenges will be streamed live.

Betting will be open to all members, so you will be able to place bets on which team will win each challenge etc, however, each bet will cost you PP's, but, you could win PP's from it.

-----

The above is what I have so far, there might be more, or I might decide to remove a few things, but the general theme of teams, elimination, etc will all be the same.

I would like to start the challenge next month, but I'm not setting a start date yet.

If you wish to participate, please post the following below:

Code: [Select]
Team Name:
Team Colour:
Team Members:
Other:

For the first challenge, and probably the others, I will be Game Master.  Therefore, I cannot be on any team.

For this event to go ahead we require a minimum of 3 teams of up to 3 members.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:58:58 pm by {EE} Callum Jackson »
--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

{EE} Scott Archer

• Vice Admiral
  • Senior Staff
  • STO Character: Scott Archer@scottarcher97
  • Scott Archer
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Community Team Challenge
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 01:26:15 pm »

I'm in!

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Re: The Big Community Team Challenge
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 12:25:05 am »

As we've not had many entries for this, I'm going to close this event, the Big Community Challenge will be setup in the coming days.  Stay tuned!

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal