EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 11 hours 20 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: Organising An Event  (Read 18846 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Organising An Event
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:33:11 pm »

Want to organise an event in EE but don't know where to start? Then this topic is for you.

This has never really been made that clear, I'm always going on about how I want members to create events for any and all games out there, but I've never said how you create these events, you've probably already tried to post an event to the calendar and found it doesn't let you...

First thing you'll need to do, is come up with the event (probably obvious, just thought I'd mention it, just in case).

Now you have the event idea, all you need to do now is get it on the calendar.  To do this, you'll need to contact a member of staff, for now, contact anyone on the senior staff (feel free to PM it to me, there should be link to PM me on the left somewhere).  The info we'll need from you is this, Date/Time of event (must be at least 24 hours in the future), Game(s) you wish to play, where to meet (in game, on TS, etc), little bit of info about the event if necessary.  We'll then post this up on the calendar for you.  Best bet is to get your events in before 6PM (Community Time) on a Sunday, that way your event will be announced in the weekly email (note, if you PM a staff member at 17:59 on a Sunday, don't expect it to be in the weekly email, you'll need to give us time to actually read the PM and type it up).

If the event you wish to organise will be for one of EE's division, please contact the relevant divisions events manager to organise your event (or director/sub-director).

We permit any and all games as events, if you think enough members will turn up to play the game, we don't mind you organising an event.  If the game is rated higher than PG-12, please inform us in your PM, we do permit such games, but must state that the PG rating is higher.  If during you're event someone 'underage', who doesn't hold PG access, attends, please inform a staff member.

If you're reading this and wondering how you go about getting PG access, please contact me directly on callumjackson[at]earthelite[dot]co[dot]uk.  We'll then go about getting you set up to attend higher rated events, note, a parent/guardian must give consent in order for you to receive your access.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal