EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

Welcome To Earth's Elite.  We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Author Topic: Reports  (Read 16485 times)

{EE} Khta

• Senior Captain
  • Earth's Elite Officer
  • STO Character: Khta@khta
  • Chief of Fleet Operations R.Admiral Khta
    • View Profile
Reports
« on: March 28, 2015, 06:47:39 am »

Hi Guys- I don't recall the date reports are due, thinking it's the last day of the month. They are mostly done now so can pop off tomorrow

Make it so!

{EE} Scott Archer

• Vice Admiral
  • Senior Staff
  • STO Character: Scott Archer@scottarcher97
  • Scott Archer
    • View Profile
Re: Reports
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 11:43:18 am »

The date is the 28th for them to be done by and they are supposed to be sent to Directors within two days of that at maximum.

STO is still exempt from reports for 3 more months, but when reports are again required I'm happy to do them.

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

{EE} Khta

• Senior Captain
  • Earth's Elite Officer
  • STO Character: Khta@khta
  • Chief of Fleet Operations R.Admiral Khta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 09:58:17 pm »

I thought STO had a 3 mo grace period...
At any rate, I wrote a review on my division! (Had some improvements to be made!)

Khta

Make it so!

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 10:54:12 pm »

STO was permitted to undergo un-monitored operations for 6 months, up until the Fleet CO review.

STO at present has about 20 more members than any other division, the required, if not more than the required amount of events a month.  Always has someone active, in terms of staff (I honestly have no idea how you and Bofum spend so much time on.  I get bored after about 4 or so hours a week, lol).  Only division to have had and kept a full staff roster.  I also believe STO is recruiting new members pretty much every week.  Shame we can't get them all to sign up on the forums, would be nice to see our members list in one place, lol.

At present, STO will pass my 6 month review with flying colours again and be permitted to continue on as it is, again, un-monitored.

I hope to bring RPG-X up to that level, however it's not a very popular game compared to some of our other divisions past and present Gmod & AoS were probably our joint second best performing divisions, in terms of popularity, however Gmod saw no one wanting to sign up and AoS is the same, which put them both on the 'Can be dropped if required' list.  Both myself and Scott have tried recruiting for AoS, with no luck.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

{EE} Shoot

• Community Liaison Officer
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of shoot0028
  • STO Character: Jeremy Okane@hakkapeliitta00
  • Earth's Elite Stream Team Partner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:57:24 am »

STO was permitted to undergo un-monitored operations for 6 months, up until the Fleet CO review.

STO at present has about 20 more members than any other division, the required, if not more than the required amount of events a month.  Always has someone active, in terms of staff (I honestly have no idea how you and Bofum spend so much time on.  I get bored after about 4 or so hours a week, lol).  Only division to have had and kept a full staff roster.  I also believe STO is recruiting new members pretty much every week.  Shame we can't get them all to sign up on the forums, would be nice to see our members list in one place, lol.

At present, STO will pass my 6 month review with flying colours again and be permitted to continue on as it is, again, un-monitored.

I hope to bring RPG-X up to that level, however it's not a very popular game compared to some of our other divisions past and present Gmod & AoS were probably our joint second best performing divisions, in terms of popularity, however Gmod saw no one wanting to sign up and AoS is the same, which put them both on the 'Can be dropped if required' list.  Both myself and Scott have tried recruiting for AoS, with no luck.

I also remember that 6 months thing.

Star Trek Online Character

Fleet Admiral Jeremy Okane,
Echo Fleet, U.S.S. Odyssey, NCC-92000-D Odyssey Class Tactical Star Cruiser
Klingon War, Vaadwaur War, and Iconian War veteran.

Rear Admiral, Upper Half Shoot
Earth's Elite Stream Team Partner
Community Liaison Officer
Senior Staff
Earth's Elite

Web: https://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: Email me.
I've been working on the railroad all the live long day!

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal