EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 15 days 2 hours 8 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: Supported Games  (Read 14466 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Supported Games
« on: April 29, 2015, 01:19:14 am »

In this topic I will explain a little bit about what EE supports in terms of games and what we mean by supported games.

I'll start with the latter.

Supported games are simply games that we either have a server for and/or have created a clan/guild/fleet/etc in.  For these games we will create a division, in this division we will have 4 staff members and, hopefully, a bunch of members.  The 4 staff members jobs are to ensure there are events running on this server or in the clan/guild/fleet, provide advice, help and support etc to the members who play the game.  When we create a division for a specific game and staff members are appointed, these staff members are given a specific set of requirements, these are simply put in place to try and ensure you guys, as members, have the best possible time here at EE.  One of the biggest requirements we have is that each division should aim for 4 events a month.  This means, the division should should create and attend 4 events for their specific division game(s).

So, put simply, supported games means we either have our own server for the game or we have a clan/guild/fleet/whatever in the game.

Some less popular 'Supported Games' might not be a full division, but there is a list of these games in the 'Random Game Night' thread.  Events for these games are held at random.  Remember, you as a member can host events yourself, contact the Chief of Ops now to setup your own events.

Okay, what games do we support?

Earth's Elite currently supports the following games (note, games marked with an asterisk * are games we have created a division for, so have regular events)
  • *Ace of Spades
  • *RPG-X
  • *Holomatch
  • *STO (Star Trek Online)
  • *Microsoft's Flight Simulator X
  • *Garry's Mod
  • Unturned
  • World of Tanks
  • World of Warships
  • War Thunder
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Phantoms
  • Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • SpinTires
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Space Engineers

Nice list of games you have there, but I want to play {insert game name here}, how can I go about getting that added as a 'Supported Game'?

Glad you asked, this is a very simple process.  Simply email the senior staff and make your request.  You can email them using this form - http://www.earthelite.co.uk/contact.php.

In your request, name the game, where you can get it, whether you'd like us to create a server, clan, guild, fleet, whatever....  Give us a little description about the game, why you think we should support it (why we should potentially use up resources on our servers to host this server, if applicable) and anything else you think we should know about this game that might persuade us to take it on as a supported game.

The senior staff will get back to you within 24 hours of your message with a yes or no to your request (we'll likely say yes, unless our servers are full, in which case we might have to have a meeting with you about what you'd like us to do).

If the game proves to be popular, it may be taken on as an officially supported game, AKA, one that we create a division for.

If you have any questions regarding Earth's Elite and/or the games we support, drop me a PM or an email.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 12:26:29 am by {EE} Callum Jackson »
--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal