EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 15 hours 28 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet  (Read 19986 times)

Steve Malloway

• Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet's Ambassador
  • STO Character: Steve Malloway@stevemallowayufp
    • View Profile
    • Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet
Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet
« on: February 19, 2015, 12:02:02 pm »

Hola, Mi Amigos!

Just thought I would pop a very quick message in to say hello ;) Glad to be teaming up with you guys, and looking forward to darn good alliance between our two organisations.

I'll be looking to pop a little more info in here to save people meandering to our website unless they want more detail, but in short - SSRF has been around for about a year/2 years now under the SSRF name but was before that known as the United Federation of Planets Defence Fleet since 2006. I myself have approx. 12 years Creative Writing experience along with my co-Joint Fleet Commander over in SSRF, and our Fleet Exec has about ohhhhh 30 I think? He started off with the ol' pen and paper and mailing letters RPG, believe it or not. With you guys here looking at the Virtual Gaming, we'll take on your Creative Writing emphasis - at present I command a Fleet within STO that has around about 135 members, my plan will be to email out to everyone that I am closing said Fleet and they need to head to you guys for the replacement etc.

Any questions in the meantime about our SSRF family and home, by all means, do drop me a question!

Cheers
Admiral Malloway, JFCO
Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet
http://www.14thfleet.com

Steve Malloway

• Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet's Ambassador
  • STO Character: Steve Malloway@stevemallowayufp
    • View Profile
    • Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet
Re: Starfleet Strategic Response Fleet
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 01:24:00 pm »

Hola amigos,

Just an overdue update for you all, in regards to SSRF.
We now have a new website up and running under a new design, and new forums which now reflect a similar uniformed look aswell. By all means, have a ganders through and let us know what you think? Content is still, as always, ongoing in some places.

I'll drop further info this way as and when :)

Regards
Adm. Mal

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal