EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 11 hours 8 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: New STO role play group  (Read 2714 times)

{EE} Khta

• Senior Captain
  • Earth's Elite Officer
  • STO Character: Khta@khta
  • Chief of Fleet Operations R.Admiral Khta
    • View Profile
New STO role play group
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:35:57 pm »

Hello!
Our Ambassador, SFC3 of the TLO Fleet, has created a new SRP (series role play) and we are invited to join in the fun!
Here is a link to their board info:
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,238.0.html

Sr. Capt. Khta

Make it so!

{EE} Scott Archer

• Vice Admiral
  • Senior Staff
  • STO Character: Scott Archer@scottarcher97
  • Scott Archer
    • View Profile
Re: New STO role play group
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:52:14 pm »

Thanks Khta! Just a little information about the SRP:
[quote =post from TLO]
Welcome to Star Trek: Discovery!

The basic premise of the series revolves around the Delta Quadrant. The story will focus on a Starfleet Task Force commanded by Captain Javier Amarigo, and their attempts to explore the unknown inside the Solonae Dyson Sphere.

This is a huge undertaking, as this is the first attempt to create a STO SRP in the past two years! In fact, the last RP event run at TLO was "Lies and Deception", a 2012 Community Day event. As such, you can see how scary it might be to even attempt an RP, let alone an SRP!

And that my friends, is where you come in. Dendo and I need to know if you're interested in joining Project Discovery. Please, post below with comments, concerns, questions, if you're interested or not, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Note: This SRP is NOT Level 50 only. The RP area we will be using will not be level gated. The Solonae sphere itself, and PvE queues are, however.

[/quote]
There are still plenty of places still to go in the SRP! I don't think EE has ever done anything like this before. For more details see the post Khta posted.
The timings for this are Fridays at 21:00 EE fleet time.
I think this is going to be a lot of fun and I hope to see you out there!

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal