EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 18 hours 53 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: Merging  (Read 15205 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Merging
« on: October 14, 2013, 06:33:44 pm »

Hi,

Earth's Elite and Star Trek Realms of Time will be merging.  Realms of Time is a creative writing fleet, so they'll be joining our creative writing division, Echo Fleet.

You needn't worry that any of your positions will be changing, they won't be.  Everyone within Earth's Elite will be staying the same.

Realms of Time will be a sub division of Echo Fleet, called the Realm Watchers.  Her fleet CO, Vice Admiral Locker (our fleet XO) will be the Fleet Captain of the sub division, just with the rank of Vice Admiral not Fleet Captain.  Though the Realm Watchers is Locker's to do with as he wishes, as it is under the Earth's Elite Banner I will be the fleet CO, just Admiral Locker will get more of a say in what happens with the Realm Watchers than he would for Echo Fleet.

I think I'll hand over to Vice Admiral Locker to explain more about the Realms of Time.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Des Locker

Re: Merging
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 10:34:29 am »

Thank you Admiral,

The Realm Watchers are "Time Police". We were situated in the Toca System (Border between Federation/Romulan/Klingon space) with a Peace Starbase.

Toca Starbase is still our homebase and the USS Archangel is the current flagship (Sovereign Class MkVIII). However, our new flag is under construction and will be launched with the rest of Echo Fleet soon in a sory called "The Appian Way" where we will be encountering an old enemy who was thought to be long time extinct. I think "Enterprise" fans will enjoy this!!!

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:43:10 pm »

Can't wait to reveal the USS.....whatever that flag ship might be called.  I'm also looking forward to this mission, should be fun, we've got a BIG twist that hopefully you all won't expect.  This will also be a primary part of our story arch in later missions, I wonder what this could be.

Feel free to debate what this could be either live through our chat room or in this thread.

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Des Locker

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 07:29:59 am »

We will be launching a "Prequel" mission shortly to get everyone up to date with the current story line. It is not necessary for anyone to contribute but you may if you like.

Basically, we will be fighting the Borg in a final war where the birth of our current fleet will take place.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Please create a forum signature by going to Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile.

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal