EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

Welcome To Earth's Elite.  We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Author Topic: Odds and Ends...  (Read 2449 times)

{EE} Khta

• Senior Captain
  • Earth's Elite Officer
  • STO Character: Khta@khta
  • Chief of Fleet Operations R.Admiral Khta
    • View Profile
Odds and Ends...
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:43:13 pm »

I thought I'd post a general message here concerning a few thoughts on STO:

For those of you who use the Fleet Bank, I am currently selling off some items in order to deposit Fleet credits which I believe will be available for our members to use. As far as I can tell, depositing items gives you fleet credit, which you can use as a kind of exchange when there are other items in the bank you need. You also may be able to 'borrow' energy credits to buy items on the exchange. If there are ever items you would like, please send me an email. I pick up so much stuff I can put in the bank...

Please take a look at the Fleet tab beneath the minimap in game. Our holdings go through various stages of needing certain things. We like to fill those which are nearest to completion. I think having the mind that you would donate a percentage of your 'earnings' every time you play is a good concept. There are perks to having Fleet holdings only available to fleets.

You can play PvE missions for Fleet credit, dilithium, and various other credits at just about any level. These last anywhere from 5-15 minutes by and large.

Eventually, when our Fleet is a high enough level, there may be missions we will need to do together such as protecting our star base from Klingon attacks... I hope by then we will have a few more members. I will set those up in our events calendar when we get there.

Every time you play, please pick up common duty officers. These are assignments that can be picked up a number of places, such as Starfleet and the Spire. There are 4 places alone in Starfleet which allow you to get duty officers: A Vulcan, a Tellarite, an Andorian and a Starfleet officer are who have them. (forgive my misspellings...) look for the icons with people in them...

I am considering having a best screen shot contest! Anyone interested??

Commander Khta

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:02:57 pm by {EE} Scott Archer »
Make it so!

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal