EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

Welcome To Earth's Elite.  We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

Author Topic: Stream-a-day 2022 - UPDATE January 2022  (Read 19430 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Stream-a-day 2022 - UPDATE January 2022
« on: January 24, 2022, 12:25:30 am »

As I said earlier this year, I will be taking the stream-a-day challenge month by month for a while to see how I'm getting on, with only 1 week left of January I am going to provide my first update.

Firstly, I WILL be continuing the stream-a-day into and throughout February, I will update towards the end of next month on whether I intend to continue until at least the April 24 hour event.

Secondly, while average channel stats are relatively low currently I still feel energised about continuing the stream-a-day and as regular viewers may know I have even invested in upgrading some of my equipment, last week I upgraded my mixer to a GoXLR and I have just purchased a green screen for use when doing anything that requires or I want my camera on for.

This month we managed to do 1 watch party, which from watching on Twitch was great, the jury is still out on how well that will work as an archived VOD on YouTube, as far as variety goes, that's the most we've done so far other than games, hopefully February will change that with some IRL streams and more watch parties.

A plan has been put in place for watching Star Trek: Picard as a watch party each week once that releases March 3rd, so keep an eye out for those streams coming up.

Any suggestions for more variety or games to play on stream, then please do let me know below or in chat during a stream!

--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal