EE 2.0 Logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Current Time:

View Unread Topics Since Your Last Visit

Important Announcements

The Earth's Elite Spring 12 Hour Take Over Starts In... 14 days 14 hours 19 minutes remaining.

Author Topic: Channel Update 2022  (Read 15753 times)

{EE} Callum Jackson

• Earth's Elite CEO (Founder)
  • Senior Staff
  • Steam Profile: Steam Profile Of callum603
  • STO Character: Callum Jackson@Calcium1
  • Beware the ban hammer!
    • View Profile
    • Earth's Elite's
Channel Update 2022
« on: January 01, 2022, 04:48:54 am »

Throughout 2020 and 2021 I wasn't that active on my Twitch channel, but I am wanting to change that this coming year.

I am going to try and bring back the stream a day challenge I started in 2016 and completed in 2018 with 1002 days consecutively.

This challenge will have slightly more relaxed rules and wont' require a stream every 24 hours of at least 1 hour, but will allow me to be a little more flexible and work the streams around work a bit more, so I could do a stream for say a Monday at 2AM on a Tuesday after work, so long as I also stream on the Tuesday for that days stream.
I will also be able to do a stream with a set goal or purpose and if that's completed before 1 hour, then I can end if I want to and it'll count as a stream for the challenge.

Along with the relaxed rules I also want to try and add more variety to my streams to help stop myself becoming burnt out like I was at the end of the 1000 days challenge, to start with this will be in the form of my playing around with the Twitch feature that allows me to host a watch party for various videos on Amazon Prime Video, live hosting of podcasts, and gaming streams.  In the future I'd like to find more topics/projects I can do to branch out the variety of my streams, for example I have wanted to learn how to develop games for quite a while, so that could be a potential project I do on stream and document my learning process.

Just like the 2016 - 2018 challenge, I will try to ensure every stream is archived over on my YouTube channel.

My end goal is to try and keep going until the 10 year anniversary of starting the original stream a day challenge, January 1st 2026, but to start with I'll be taking it month by month and see where I end up.  If I'm completely honest, the chance of me hitting the 2026 goal is very low, but it's worth a shot.

So I look forward to seeing you in chat or in game in the coming streams!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 12:15:18 am by {EE} Callum Jackson »
--
Callum Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Earth's Elite

Web: http://www.earthelite.co.uk
E-Mail: http://www.earthelite.co.uk/mailer.php?emid=11

That which does not kill me, has made a tactical error...

Login/Register To Use The EE COMMS

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal